Men's Health ForumRun For Men's Health Forum
0330 097 0654
Across the UK, one man in five dies before he reaches 65. In Scotland, it's one in four. Together we can change that.
Our mission is to improve the health of men and boys. Today too many men die too young from heart disease, cancer, mental health issues and other diseases that can and should be prevented or better treated. The pandemic has brought men's health issues into stark focus with a much higher death rate amongst men.
We need your help to strengthen our work in Scotland:
- Researching men's health and how the worst problems like cancer, heart disease, depression and diabetes - as well as COVID - can be tackled more effectively
- Raising awareness of men's health issues
- Campaigning for more support for men's health and a men's health strategy for Scotland
- Training and informing professionals
- Providing health information and advice via our website to more than a million people a year
- Training more men to help other men with their mental and physical health via our new Men's Health Champion programme
Please help us help more men by running and fundraising for us.