Sight ScotlandRun For Sight Scotland
0131 446 3089
Take on the Men's 10k!
Fundraise for Sight Scotland and help us to tackle vision loss
We would love 🧡 for YOU to take on the Men's 10k for Sight Scotland this year. Both Glasgow and Edinburgh are holding Men's 10k events.
Run with Sight Scotland, raise funds to support people with sight loss, and you'll receive discounted entry into the Men's 10k. 😎
Why fundraisers like you are heroes 🏅
- Today, more than 175,000 people are living with sight loss in Scotland. This number is set to increase by 30,000 over the next decade.
- We believe that everyone with a visual impairment deserves the same chances in life as fully sighted people, and deserves the same chances to live a great life.
- By supporting Sight Scotland and fundraising for us, you are helping us to tackle vision loss. You are enabling us to provide the care, learning opportunities and support that transforms lives after sight loss. You are enabling us to make the difference.
Together we can tackle vision loss.
We will support you on your fundraising journey.
- To get you started on your fundraising journey, we will give you:
- 1. A free Sight Scotland running vest
- 2. A fantastic sponsorship pack with information on how to sign up sponsors
- 3. Key information about Sight Scotland
Set yourself a challenge this year:
👇 Apply for a charity place in either the Edinburgh or Glasgow Men's 10k using the forms below. Once your application has been received, we will be in touch to process your registration fee.
If you have any questions, just contact our fundraising team: Email [email protected]