Worldwide Cancer ResearchRun For Worldwide Cancer Research
We are a Scottish charity, which funds research into any kind of cancer, anywhere in the world.
By running with us you’ll be supporting researchers in Glasgow like Professor Sansom, who’s looking at new ways to attack pancreatic cancer.
Sign up now for one of our FREE guaranteed charity places! All we ask for in return is that you raise £150 to help support our research.
If you already have your own place in the race and would like to support our charity, we would love to hear from you.
Why join us?
- You will receive a welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- Access to professional training plans
- Unlimited support from a dedicated Events team member
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A free charity running vest or technical t-shirt
- Fundraising materials
If you would like to learn more, please contact Rebecca Drinkwater on+44 (0)7715 074305, or email [email protected]